Dec 24, 2010

Neutrogena healthy skin liquid makeup ♥



Yayyy I got a new camera so for now on i'll have better pics :)
SO
I know it has been a while since they have released this but I have to say it is my favorite drug store liquid foundation! I only have to wear about a dime size on my face and I get nice coverage.
It does have SPF 20 in it and most people avoid SPF because it makes your face shiny, but I do not have a problem with it at all AND I have oily skin.


Here's my face without the foundation... scary

And here's my skin with a dime size amount. (I know it looks orange but I promise it was the lighting)
I think the best thing I love about this product is that it is a great price $12 -Target AND it really does help your skin. I can definitely say my skin has became more even and more clear since I have been using this. It also has a great scent :D
I definitely recommend this!

♥ -Shayla

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...