Feb 6, 2011

Review: Wet N Wild -Mega Last Lip Color *Swatches* (pic heavy)

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone!
Recently I stopped by Kmart to Pick up one of my favorite lipsticks, Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Color, and I just wanted to share with you girls what shades I got; Pink Suga' and Just Peachy . I bought these for only $2.99 each! I know they sell these at Wal-Mart as well, but I believe they are cheaper. 

 Product claims: "Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips."

 I have been buying these lipsticks for a while, mainly in Pink Suga 900B, but I only have one (or two) things I don't like about them and it is how they label. They do not label the names on the bottom of the tube just the number. The only time the name is labeled is when it is on the seal to take off, so you are stuck with remember the number :/
Another con is is the lipstick top, it is rather flat than most lipsticks.

(Right: Pink Suga, Left: Just Peachy)
Here are some swatches. As far as the color goes, it's great! It's more on the matte side so I wouldn't wear it without gloss, but it goes on so much more smoother than most matte lipsticks. If I could switch the names I would because Pink Suga' isn't really pink at all, it is more on the nude peachy side and Just peachy is more on the pinky side than peach.

Here is Pink Suga' This has to one of my favorite nude colors. I have used it quite a lot. I'm wearing it HERE in one of my recent posts. It goes so beautifully with a smokey eye and doesn't make you look like a corps! I also believe it looks great on just about any skin tone. The gloss I am using in the bottom pic is BonneBell  Lip Lites in Carmel Latte.


Here is Just peachy. This color is such a pretty color. To me it is kinda coraly, pinky. (I know i'm bad at describing colors) I personally don't like this color as much. It doesn't look all that great on my skin tone. I know it would look great on others though. In the bottom pic I am using Wet N Wild Kiss Gloss in Pink Lemonade.


Overall I love these Lipsticks! I have been using them for about 3 months now and keep going back to buy more. They are great quality for a great price, I defenitly recommend buying some!


10 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

I like Pink Suga! :)

Gaby Fauchon said...

I really want those! Nice swatches!

Dhalia Edwards said...

Great nude sahde...you look so pretty.

Dhalia

Shayla said...

@Vintage Makeup I love Pink Suga!!!

@Gaby thanks! you should give them a go!

@Dhalia thanks girl!♥

Bruna Resende said...

Beautiful colors! Very natural and goes with many different looks!

Dani*LaLa said...

I'm most definitely going to look into getting pink suga =) but i most def agree about the labeling the only thing that I have that still has the name of the color are they blushes witch I absolutely love

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I really appreciate it :) You're a sweetheart.

XOXO

Michelle
www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Marcy said...

Very cute!! I love those colors!!

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

Nikosmommy said...

THese are my absolute FAVE lipsticks right now too! I love 903C and 902C. Never in a million years did I think I'd love Wet N Wild lipsticks but the colors and application are GREAT! I've been through about 4 or 5 tubes already!

Great review!!!!

Shayla said...

@Dani*lala I'm going to have to try their blushes!

@Michelle Of course girl, love your blog!

@Nikosmommy I know aren't they great?! I thought the same! I never would of thought I would love them lol. thanks girl ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...