Jan 19, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Thank you Emily for giving me this award! ♥ (Check out her blog, she has the cutest nails!)



1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers (I am only going to do 5 :P)

4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award



7 things about me :)


1.  I am 19 years old with 2 babies already! I love being a young mom and wife. The thought of what path I would have gone down if I didn't get married and had babies young, scares me! I feel so blessed!


2. I laugh about stupid things! I will catch my self laughing by myself in a room full of people over THE dumbest thing! I can be embarrassing but it's good to laugh :D 

3. I am Native American. Half Navajo and half white (french/welch) to be exact. My mother is Navajo and my father is white. 

4.  Snickers is the most yummiest candy to me! I have always LOVED snickers, too bad it's super fattening D:

5.  I have loved penguins ever since 5th grade. I don't know how I started to love them, but I was obsessed! I would do book reports on them, draw them in art, buy t-shirts, jewelry, pencils, pins, ANYTHING that had penguins lol. But it has died down a bit...

6.  I am a messy eater. Just ask my mom and my husband and they'll defenitly vouch for that!

7.  I love playing the Cello. Unfortunately  I haven't played it for a couple of years :(

I tag...




3 comments:

Sabina said...

thanks for the award babe

xxx

Marilou said...

Aw thanks girl :D
the penguins obsessions is so cute LOL!!

Shayla said...

Your welcome girls! Love your blogs <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...