Jan 19, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Thank you Emily for giving me this award! (Check out her blog, she has the cutest nails!)



1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers (I am only going to do 5 :P)

4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award



7 things about me :)


1.  I am 19 years old with 2 babies already! I love being a young mom and wife. The thought of what path I would have gone down if I didn't get married and had babies young, scares me! I feel so blessed!


2. I laugh about stupid things! I will catch my self laughing by myself in a room full of people over THE dumbest thing! I can be embarrassing but it's good to laugh :D 

3. I am Native American. Half Navajo and half white (french/welch) to be exact. My mother is Navajo and my father is white. 

4.  Snickers is the most yummiest candy to me! I have always LOVED snickers, too bad it's super fattening D:

5.  I have loved penguins ever since 5th grade. I don't know how I started to love them, but I was obsessed! I would do book reports on them, draw them in art, buy t-shirts, jewelry, pencils, pins, ANYTHING that had penguins lol. But it has died down a bit...

6.  I am a messy eater. Just ask my mom and my husband and they'll defenitly vouch for that!

7.  I love playing the Cello. Unfortunately  I haven't played it for a couple of years :(

I tag...




3 comments:

Sabina said...

thanks for the award babe

xxx

Marilou said...

Aw thanks girl :D
the penguins obsessions is so cute LOL!!

Shayla said...

Your welcome girls! Love your blogs <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...