Jan 12, 2011

Review: Nexxus Heat Protexx

I have been looking for a heat protection spray for a while to use and I came across Nexxus Heat Protexx. It's their heat protection spray "a alcohol-free styling spray that acts as a barrier to absorb heat and prevent breakage for a smooth, frizz-free style." This sold me right off because I have naturally curly hair that gets SO frizzy, and on top of that I want my hair straight most of the time so I definitely need some kind of protection!

Directions: Spray on towel dried hair, brush through with comb. Do not rinse out. For maximum heat protection, spray lightly onto sections of dry hair before using a thermal styling iron.

This is my hair with only the heat protection spray, blow dried, and some what straightened. I have been using this for about 5 months now and I am very pleased with the results it has given me. My hair is less frizzy, soft and shiny. I also really like this because it has a good scent to it, leaving my hair smelling good all day :)

definitely recommend buying this. I bought this at Wal-Mart for around $11. It comes in a 8.5 Fl Oz. Bottle and so far has lasted me about 4 months! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...