Dec 2, 2010

My e.l.f. Favorites ♥



e.l.f. has always been one of my favorite cosmetic brands because they have good quality makeup for cheeaaaapp! Most of their products range from $1- $3!!! To me that is amazing because I can get so many items and on top of that, their website has some kind of deal going just about every week. So I wanted to share with you guys my favorite e.l.f. products right now...


My first FAV is their Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder $3

As you can see, I have already used this a ton! It works so well and many people compare it to Nars Multiple duo in Orgasm/South Beach which retails for $45. e.l.f. on the other hand, retails for only $3

Next is their Studio eyebrow kit $3- Medium

This is what I use on my eyebrows everyday. On the right is a wax in a dark brown and on the left is a lighter colored powder to set the wax. The only thing that I don't like about this is that if you don't set the wax with the powder then it wears off (but that is kind of expected :/


Third is e.l.f.s Studio Cream Eyeliner $3- Black

I love this! It goes on dark, creamy and does not pull on your skin. It also comes with a small angled eyeliner brush. This comes in a few more colors.


My fourth fav is e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer $3- Sheer
So I have heard so many good things about this eyeshadow primer that I had to try it for myself. Many people compare it to MAC'S Prep + Prime -$16.50 It is super creamy, blends well, and most importantly holds your eyeshadow in place all day. I do not use mineral eyeshadow so I was worried if this would even work for me or not, but it works wonderful with pressed eyeshadow's.


Last is e.l.f.s Essentials Eye Shadow Palette Limited Edition $3-Natural Eyeshadow
(I'm using all of the shadows except the first row first 2)
If you like to use shimmer eyeshadow, then you'll love this one. I love natural colored eyeshadow AND shimmer so I had to get this. It goes on great! This works soo good with the e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer as well.

If you have not tried any e.l.f's cosmetics yet, YOU NEED TO! You can buy some of their products at Target (depends on what target you go to) But your best bet would be to order from their website

♥ -Shayla

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...