Mar 21, 2011

M.I.A....


Sorry everyone on the lack of posting! It's been about 2 weeks, in blogger time that's like 2 months lol. I just can't stress enough on how much time I DON'T have for my blog right now :( I am actually typing this post after I just put my kids in bed. On top of that my son and I are sick so it's a bit hard to keep up with normal, every day tasks. I am personally starting to feel better, but my son is still the same. So hopefully things will get back on track so I can start posting! I just want to say thanks to all my new followers! It's nice to know people are interested in my blog, and to the old followers for still being interested in my blog lol. I'm hoping I can get my 100 followers giveaway going here soon! BUT please forgive me and give me some time! 

Thanks everyone!!!



6 comments:

Bruna Resende said...

I hope you and your baby get better!

Dani*LaLa said...

Hoping you all feel better =)

Alexandra said...

Hope you get to post again soon! I just subscribed after reading through a few of your articles, and I love your style!! I actually went out and grabbed that Hard Candy concealer after you recommended it, and you were right--it's awesome.

I'm working on some beauty product reviews too (although my blog doesn't focus on them exclusively), so come check out http://seethroughhouse.blogspot.com/ whenever you get a chance! Feel better!!

PrettyGirrrlSwag said...

your sons hair is SO adorable!! i love your blog! keep it up girl!

Shayla said...

Thanks for all the feel betters ladies!! I am feeling tons better but my little man is still sick :( hopefully he'll wake up tomorrow better.

@Ali Thanks girl! You give me more motivation for this blog! I followed your blog, I love it! Thanks again ♥

@PrettyGirrrlSwag Thanks!♥ lol i love it too, he has had a mohawk since he was 3 months old. it's not styled as well in the pic tho.

Sandy M said...

Being a full time mother is very exhausting indeed!. But, at least Shay you are keeping yourself up. I think that is important as a mom, with the stress and struggles that come with everyday life. You can look "Gorgeous", while the stove is on fire, and your kids are running mad like wild indians.. LOL.. Love You!.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...