Nov 24, 2010

Perfect Nude/ Beige Lips♥

So I have always been a fan of Kim Kardashians Style/Makeup, especially her signature nude lips. She always such a perfect shade for her skin tone and I wanted to know how she got them. I looked up on her blog the other day and found a link to her MUA Troy Jensens Blog about how to get this "beige lip"!
He says, "To get a true beige lip I first applied a touch of foundation over the entire lip and then powdered to set. Then lined the lips with a nude lip liner. Next I applied a creamy beige lipgloss over the entire lip and then applied a sheer pink shiny lip gloss just to the center of Kim’s lips." I was actually really surprised that he used foundation over a lip because I have always heard it's a big no no to use foundation as a nude lip. BUT I decided to give it a try (with inexpensive products of course :D) and the results were amazing! I felt like it was a great shade for my skin tone, and it lasted quite some time!

***please excuse my camera! I currently do not have a digital camera and am using my BB camera :/***



What I used:
*Neutrogena healthy skin foundation -natural beige 60
*elf Clarifying Pressed Powder -light beige
*I would have used elf's mineral lip liner in Peachy, but my son
hauled it off somewhere :(
*Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze -Lasting Shimmer 500
*NYX Lip gloss -Beige (center of lips)




Click here to read his full blog post on Kim's look IT'S GORGEOUS! :)

♥-Shayla

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...